Thursday, May 17, 2012


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

INTO YOUR HEART on MELROSE PLACE tonight!

Well, what do ya know? A song that I wrote and recorded with Chris Johnson (Evanescence) awhile back will be featured on tonight's episode of MELROSE PLACE. It's a very personal song about not letting someone you love know how much you care before it's too late, and I'm glad that it will be out in the world! Big Fish Music is distributing it everywhere, so it's available at all the usual suspects of online retailers. The cover art was photographed and designed by the wonderful Brian Perkins out of New Orleans, beautiful Shan Williams did hair/makeup, while styling was executed by the nonstop fun duo of Casey Bundick and Jodi James. The three of these talents were my "glam squad" for a few films I shot in Louisiana, and we had a great time shooting! I hope you enjoy the episode and, of course, the song!
xx HMM

No comments:

Post a Comment