Thursday, May 17, 2012


Sunday, September 13, 2009

CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF AWESOME!

CLOUDY LOOKS PRETTY DARN SUNNY TO ME!
Ok, Ok... I realize I could be slightly partial about how brilliant this film is, since it was produced by my sister, Pam Marsden, and features the talented voice work of my bro-in-law, Pete Siragusa, however, I couldn't possibly be thatpartial, since I alone could not make it #1 at the box office ALL WEEKEND!!

CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS
is simply awesome! Great, smart, underdog heros, cool 3-D effects, hilarious performances (what a come-back for Mr. T!), and Benjamin Bratt (who, embarrassingly for me, was literally standing (unbeknownst to moi) 1/4 of an inch from my shoulder while my sister and I were loudly ooh-ing and ahh-ing over him) in a role where you'd least expect him. How simply wonderful is that? (Not the open mouth, insert foot Benjamin Bratt moment, the movie part). I must admit, however, that while watching the movie I did find myself wanting to eat everything that fell from the sky.... That definately wouldn't have a pretty result...

Pictured to the left is 4 out of the 5 Marsden girls, Pete in the middle, and lots of smart and talented nephews. Nothing like a family reunion at a film premiere! CONGRATS PAM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment