Thursday, May 17, 2012


Thursday, March 19, 2009

ROAD TRIP!!

Viggo hiking towards the Bell Rock vortex.  He liked this one a lot.

Viggo runing from the Dinosaur. Yes, the 10 freeway also hosts a Dinosaur Museum...???
Ah, from the prehistoric to the future. Nothing like an alien parking a space ship in a Sedona parking lot to make me happy. And, of course, my favorite model, Viggo.

love road trips.  I repeat.  I love road trips.  Before video players were installed, there was important stuff to do in a car, like having day dreams about what I wanted to be when I grew up while whizzing past grazing cows on a drive through Michigan.  I remember being a dorky, face-brace wearing 8th grader pining for that cute 9th grade saxophone player while smelling soy outside of Decatur, and memorizing lyrics to the song that knewexactly how I felt after stopping for cherries outside of Traverse City.  Well, last week, I packed up my dog, Viggo, and headed Northeast for a destination wedding in Sedona.  Did you know that you can get discount vitamins, a psychic reading, arts and craft supplies, a hand buzzer and the best beef jerky in the west all in one pepto-bismal pink painted shack? Well, you can! Along the 10 in Arizona.  GPS it.  I didn't get a pic of it, silly me, but I did photograph Viggo on his visit to "Ye Olde UFO Store!"  Jealous, ain't ya?  

No comments:

Post a Comment